Kelli’s Kreative Dance – Mandeville Studio
About our Mandeville Dance Studio
- Dance classes are offered from toddler to teen in tap, jazz, ballet, hip-hop, lyrical, and technique.
- Largest Dance Rooms on the Northshore
- 8400 square feet under roof
- Large parent viewing windows open year-round
- Covered drop off area
- Full study room with WiFi
- 35 ft by 20 ft covered viewing courtyard for those nice outside days
- Comfortable spacious lobby with high ceilings
- As in all of our studios, sprung flooring with Marley for dancer safety and protection
- Professional and entertaining year-end revue (on a Saturday evening) where the students are the stars of the show
- Front-row seating at the recital for parents during their child’s dance
- Revue seating lottery. No need to camp out in line or shell out $$$ for great seats.
- No ad contest causing rival conflicts against families
- No Cover Girl contest. We are a unified studio.
- Age-appropriate costumes and dances
- Dance instructors give individual attention and focus on quality dance instruction over quantity
- Students of all ages learn to dance with correct technique whether their goal is to dance competitively or on a high school dance team or to progress with recreational dancing
- Voted “Best Dance School in West St. Tammany” by Northshore Parent Parents Prefer
- For the 2020-2021 school year, we had over 50 students make dance teams for over 20 local schools including Mandeville High Spinnakers, Fontainebleau High Dazzlers, Lakeshore High Silver Stars, Mandeville Jr. High Prancing Patriots, Monteleone Jr. High Darlin Marlins, and Our Lady of the Lake Catholic dance teams.
- Qualified, nurturing staff where every student matters
Learn more about our tuition-free summer dance classes.
Mandeville Dance Class Schedule
Where to Find Our Dance School in Mandeville
“My family all said that watching the dances in the revue, was like watching a Broadway production!!! And it is so amazing watching my daughters become such phenomenal dancers…..even my youngest, Elaine has really progressed with just 3 years.”See MoreChristy Boudreaux, Covington, LA