Fall Registration for New Students
New students can begin registering for classes on Friday, July 17 at 10 am.
If you are a new student and would like a reminder email when registration opens, sign-up for our updates and reminders.
Fall Registration for Returning Students
2020-2021 fall registration for current students and their siblings will open Wednesday, July 1 at 10 am. It is important that all returning students get their registration in before it opens to new students to ensure class placement.
This is the first time that we will be doing registration through the JackRabbit system.
Please read through these tips and instructions to help avoid confusion and delays when registration opens:
- To enroll in a class, select the class and click “Add to Cart”. You can then add additional classes (not ballet, lyrical, or technique) if desired. Then click “ENROLL” to enroll.
- To enroll, the first month’s tuition must be paid immediately online. There will be no credit card fees this year.
- The registration fee and last month’s tuition will not automatically post. You will need to return to the Parent Portal the following day to pay these fees and complete registration.
- As in the past, you will not enroll in specific ballet, technique, and lyrical classes. Under “Student Information” -> “Additional Info” you need to enter “Yes” under the classes you wish for that student to take. They will then be placed into the appropriate class by Kelli. You will not pay the first and last month’s tuitions until class placement has occurred.
- If you are ONLY registering for ballet, technique, and/or lyrical, you will not have to enroll in a class. Just enter “Yes” under the appropriate genres under “Student Information” -> “Additional Info”
- The ballet, lyrical, and technique fields are required, so if your child will not be taking those classes, enter “No”
- You will need to answer “Yes” or “No” to these questions for each student in your account.
How to Use the JackRabbit Parent Portal
2020-2021 Class Schedules Available
If you have questions about your child’s placement for next year, you should first ask their current teacher. Further questions can be emailed to Kelli at firstname.lastname@example.org