We were so excited to meet our new Monday dancers and continue with our classes this week, but due to the approaching storm the studios will be closed Monday, September 14-
Wednesday, September 16.
**UPDATE** Since Sally thankfully decided to not grace us with her presence and evacuation orders have been lifted, we have decided to hold our Wednesday classes. If your student can’t make it, we totally understand and that is fine!
Please stay safe!